Tuesday, April 14, 2015

My hand works again, therefore I can work again

I seriously did not know what to do with myself yesterday when I couldn't work. And I was starting to feel incredibly down.
But thanks to some wonderfully kind words on another piece I had done, as well as my hand no longer being in pain, I am back to work with gusto today!



have I mentioned how much I adore the Blob Brush in Illustrator? Because I do! and the Eraser Brush along with it. They allow me to 'sketch' a rough silhouette and then go back and adjust later :3
of course, drawing a desert scene makes me incredibly homesick…

I may not have it quite as graphically styles, but Maurice Noble is my touchstone for this BG in progress (which I think is fitting since the character I designed is heavily Chuck Jones/Looney Tunes inspired - but I can't show him till the entire project is revealed :/ )

keep moving forward guys, even in your 'deserts' you can find some life! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment