Wednesday, April 1, 2015

back to TA'ing this week

and this time I took part in the beginning 15 minute exercise. This one, we take one of our characters and draw them in the style of another artist.
Couldn't decide on one till about half-way through. It was so hard to pick! I did finally choose Chuck Jones :)
I didn't really try to go for his stuff after Grinch, but his mid-years while on Looney Tunes. With more time, I probably could have gotten even closer.
Then we had a treat in class. Got to watch Song of the Sea, and the professor literally (honest-to-God) told everyone to work on fan-art for it, or to do art inspired by it. I was encouraged to participate again (yay! work and play!)
so I merged the two 'exercises' and came up with these versions of my characters:

I got too involved in watching the movie to get to my last character, but I really had fun with these!
Think I figured out a working title too: What the Stars Say
kinda like the sound of that :)

hope you guys didn't have too hard of a day on this April Fools. Don't worry, it's almost over!

No comments:

Post a Comment