Sunday, April 12, 2015

I just wanted to see this 'Bot happy...

seriously, the last issue Rung was in, he looked so pensive (in "our" timeline at least). And in the latest issue we get to learn about the doom… er... SUPER HAPPY FUNTIMES heading towards the Lost Light crew.



ended up using this piece to practice shading with gradients and using textures. Coloring cues come from Alex Milne's (who is a god of Perspective, and you can't convince me otherwise) character sheets and Josh Perez's (Dyemooch - his coloring always makes me feel like I've walked into a candy store •OwO• ) cover art color pallets. (the free space bg is also Perez's, btw)

think I'm finally getting comfortable at drawing robots… :3

okay done with fun/fan art for awhile. back to art that will get me paid. *kicks at ground*

hope your day is going well everybody, and thanks for dropping by! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment