Thursday, April 2, 2015

I have a robot addiction

And it can totally be traced back to my brother sitting me down with him to watch Transformers when it first came out. Yep, all his fault ;)

Thinking about doing a "my favorite robots" kind of compilation (freelance project permitting, as I'm seriously making blitz runs working on it, and it's draining me)

but the idea came when I was drawing this WIP to de-stress:
(hi Rung!)
and I considered my tag "i have a robot addiction" and realized I've never really drawn any of my other fav robots. I should amend that :)

so yes, another side project to add to the ever growing pile. oh, the never ending artist problems…(and I still need to find time to sneak out and get some actual animation done!!)

take care of yourselves, and thanks for dropping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment