Sunday, April 10, 2016

Another Background Painting!

This time it's a more 'painterly style'
homework theme was "Forest Shrine"

here's the chosen thumbnail:

and here's the finished piece:

still seeing little minute things I need to touch up, but over-all, this is my first piece for Background Painting class where I feel I nailed it (or close to it)

We were actually suppose to use a certain set of digital brushes, but since they wouldn't load into my version of PS, I improvised (and made up some new fav brushes for future projects)
heh, this is now set as my screen bg now too :)

Still working hard in classes. Our first reel cut for Directing for Animators is tomorrow, I'm hoping to have 3 scenes posed out for Animation 2 dailies, aaaaaand I still have 3 pieces to touch up for Advancement Review
busy busy busy
I can't wait to show you guys my Senior Film characters! :D

back to work now, I hope you all have a great day and thanks so much for dropping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment