Sunday, October 26, 2014

#Inktober contributions 10-24: there's a lot...

I'm sooooo behind on #Inktober, so I'm afraid this is a bit of a spam.

The first three were a bit of an exercise my professor had us do where we look at a photo of an animal, and then we take 10 minutes to draw it as something else, while trying to keep the "expression"
the first was a turtle:

then…I honestly can't remember the animal's name, but I know it's nocturnal:

and last was a gerbil (I believe… I can't remember without the photo):
heh, this last one all I thought of was marshmallow, which made me think those puffy jackets mom always made you wear in the winter…and then I got this…


the next 11 are all original characters (except the cat with the mini-chicken-thing…that's my cat Indy)



and somehow Axel made it into the show…. party-crasher…

I'm still behind two, but this is fine for now. They helped me get through some major art-block issues while working on commissions…and as you can see there are anatomy issues- but whatever, this was to work those out of my system >_>

thanks for not giving up on me!

No comments:

Post a Comment