Friday, October 31, 2014

Inktober contribution for the 29th: Reaction to Transformers MTMTE #34 (GORE/BLOOD Trigger Warning)

#Inktober
Think I missed about a week's worth of contributions, but I did much better than previous years..where I didn't do any
weeeeeelllllll, I said I wouldn't do gore in my commissions blurb - and I normally don't. I mean it really does take a lot out of me emotionally… but I was so so overwhelmed with that last issue of Transformers More Than Meets The Eye (#34), SO upset, that I vented it out in a gory way, and afterwards I actually felt a lot better. When I talked to my professor about this, he likened it to "exorcizing the demons" …. so in a way, I guess I kinda did.
GAH! James Roberts!!! Why you gotta write so well that I care SO much for the story and it's characters that it physically hurts when bad things happen to these characters?!?!?! WHYYYYYYYYYY?!?!?
I used my ghost!me version… I don't think there's a need for much more explanation:

and I think it actually fits, posting it up here on Halloween anyway
speaking of, be safe and have fun out there! Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment