Monday, May 5, 2014

Final 30 second project

welp, we've shown our Final projects and are officially done with Animation 2.  My scene wasn't entirely finished, but our professor grades us on quality and punctuality, to help balance everything out, and he did tell me that I had done exceptionally well.  I couldn't really take the compliment at first, then I remembered this wasn't a teacher to exaggerate (besides animation extremes, hurr hurr).  And I have to apologize to all my classmates who told me that the same thing, and I couldn't believe them - you're your own worst critic, and after working on this for so long, all I could see were my mistakes, and not the good parts ya'll were pointing out.  Thanks for putting up with this "Debby Downer" :)

I'm still planning on finishing this for our little animation festival at the end of the month, but first I've got Flash animation to make sure I have finished…

so here you go.  my 30 second scene with Grendel and Anne, in "Grendel's Oasis"

Grendel and Anne and their adjoining intellectual properties are Copyright myself (Rayna Lenski) and may not be copied, sold, or distributed without my express written permission

hope ya'll like it, and I'll post up the finished piece after the animation festival :) thanks for dropping be!

1 comment:

  1. It's at very least an improvement from Collins College days, I could say that much.

    ReplyDelete