Saturday, April 19, 2014

sketch dump 1

here's the first of many "sketch dumps" I'll be posting.  Most of which, will probably be from my Figure Drawing for Animators class, such as these.  I do have more done, but I only had time to scan these before getting back to my animation homework (20 seconds approved to be due on Monday - AAAAAAAHHH! )

first, our teacher had us write some goals down, and it's good to see I'm still on track with at least two of them :)

the next assignment had to deal with finding the "landmarks" when beginning a drawing, and involved drawing 100 "skeletons", I came up a few short, because I was frustrated that day and moved on - never taking the time to check back before turning it in… oh well.

from Micheal Jackson's Thriller music video:

from Pirates of the Caribbean (#1)

from Sense and Sensibility and Posemaniacs.com

from Dr. Horrible's Sing-a-long Blog

from senshistock.deviantart.com

and finally the start of some life sketches

and that's it for the first round, now it's back to animating! thanks for dropping by everyone! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment