Tuesday, February 18, 2014

dialog test

sorry for the hiatus, I had my birthday mini-vacation with my sister and then I had to play catch-up on work (while fighting a cold that sis decided to share)

oooo, my first attempt at adding dialog to an animation.  If you've ever seen Paper Moon, then you'll recognize the dialog.  It's not completely inbetweened, but here's what it's shaping up to be:
there's no mouth animation yet, because I'm still tying down the body language.  in fact I'll have to lose a lot of the part that's already inbetweened in order to make the scene more clear and to keep from having gesture "repeats" (like her motioning to herself 2 different ways)… like my favorite part of it.. oh well! tear it off quick like a band-aid and keep going!  The whole thing is due next week, so this will be a no sleep week for me @__@
as always, thanks for dropping by, and feel free to comment/message me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment