Sunday, January 26, 2014

Hello!

     I've been told many times that I should start an art blog, and after dragging my feet as long as I could, here I am!  Mostly what you'll find here for awhile are pieces from school, with my own personal projects scattered here an there.  What I'm trying to accomplish by starting this is to get over my anxiety of showing my art to people and thinking my work is not good enough - which does NOT help me in the career goal I have, which is to work in Animation.  SO, let me just start by posting a colored Key of one of my favorite animation exercises.
This 'lil pug is Grendel.  And I plan to be using this ball of derpyness as the star for my 30 second film at the end of this semester.  I suppose that's all for now, life and the day job calls!  Hope ya'll enjoy your visit(s) here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment