Friday, January 31, 2014

Grendel

Last semester for our quadruped run assignment we had to pick adjectives out of a box and have our four-legged creature run in that fashion.  I got "stupid".  I thought that might be a little harsh, so I figured "derpy" would prove just as effective.  Well, the summer previous, my family and I went up to Washington State to visit my grand folks and there I became acquainted with the two resident pugs: Ace and Grendel, two derpy pugs that I could not wait for the excuse to animate, Grendel in particular... and here it was the time had come!

and I'd love to show you those frames separated, but apparently the file is too big :/   I will work on that, but in the meantime here's a character sheet I did up to help me out with the 30 second film I'll be working on this semester:


And now it's class time, thanks for dropping in :)


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. can't wait for you to see the 30 project at the end of this semester :)

      Delete