Saturday, March 28, 2015

Can't show the finished ones yet-

-but here's a peek at the next part of the big project I'm working on.
I'm discovering that to make sure I get these done on time, I've got to just go by my notes I was given, and avoid showing it to my "middle-man" who have no idea what they do to me when they ask for "little" changes, that end up doubling the time it takes to get this done.

Still reworking the composition. not happy with it just jet :/

So I'll finish it, and turn it in on time. The final deadline for the whole project is drawing near too quick, and it's time to expedite my workload.
especially when I'm trying to redo animation at the same time, hurr.

oooooh crap. tangent. welp, gotta fix that.

hope ya'll are having a good day/night. thanks for dropping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment