Thursday, September 11, 2014

drabble, doodles and practice

most of my friends know I'm a Transformers fan, and that I am currently following the IDW G1 comics More Than Meets the Eye and Robots in Disguise (mostly MTMTE, though) and to be honest, I don't think I've read a ongoing comic that has affected me so greatly.  I got into it [MTMTE] thinking, "oh good, this looks like it will be a fun adventures and mishaps in space!" I was thinking Red Dwarf or Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy... you know? Oh how quickly that changed. But by the time it did, it was too late, I was invested in these characters and their stories. It's not a bad thing…it just HURTS… that's all... (Abandon all hope, ye who enter here…)
anyways, I drew a mini narrative of my reaction to the last issue (#32), and it's been a month so I don't have to worry about spoiling the story or anything now:

We'll see what heartache Roberts has for us fans in #33, when it comes out next week…

and been practicing expressions. here's one of my favorite pages so far (along with notes to cover up a not-so-good sketch):

woop woop … yep, there it is.  Hopefully I'll be back in the habit of posting more art soon.  Thanks for dropping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment