Thursday, June 26, 2014

Going to go watch Giant Robots battle

yep, I finally got my paychecks, so I'm celebrating by going to go watch Transformers 4… even though my expectations for the writing and characters are pretty low… and the movie is going to be about 3 hours… and I'll have to be in at work early tomorrow… I don't care, I'm catering to my inner child's need to watch giant robots…and giant DINOSAUR robots…'nuff said :P
didn't bring my camera to take any of my pre show drawing though… so those pics will have to wait till another day
if anybody's planning on coming down to the Aliso Viejo Edwards Stadium to see the movie look for the curly-haired girl with glasses who is probably too focused on either her book or sketchbook and that's more than likely me :)

<EDIT>
just some sketches while waiting for the movie.  here's some back story:
just some sketches while waiting (used photo booth to capture…and got plenty of weird looks from the Starbucks patrons here) Yvonne was a bit of a lonely kid till she discovered the TF cartoons, and latched on.  it gave her an outlet for her brimming imagination and taught her to take care of those that are weaker than her - which came in handy when some bullies at school were beating up a kid on the playground.  Taylor was forever grateful and the two of them became fast friends.  Once Taylor discovered that Yvonne liked Transformers too, he introduced her to the comic series.  They can often be found up in his treehouse (which they've dubbed the Ark) reading his extensive comic collection (which inspires Yvonne to start her own)




</EDIT>

No comments:

Post a Comment